Hello,
This is my first post in my first attempt at a blog ever. I've thought about it since December. "Maybe I should start a blog about my boring life starting January." Well it's February 1st and I hadn't yet so I thought what the heck. I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life. I feel like my life sucks right now when I have to come home in the evening, have dinner, clean up and then do homework. All this annoyingness, is that a word? I think that all this unwanted homework and studying is only going to lead me to a job that I am going to hate to go to everyday. So all this hard work to eventually work hard at something that I don't like. What should I do? I want to do something fun. I only have one child and when she goes off to college I don't want to be stuck in an office all day, working hard for what? I was thinking maybe chef, or baker, or nutritionist. I have no clue. I just know I don't want to waste my life how I am now. Money is not everything. We won't take any material things with us when we die. Just our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment